10 Secrets to Unleashing The Power of Your Manifestation Journal: What Does God Say About Manifesting Your Dream Life.
Welcome Back Beautiful
Today we are going to talk about journaling and manifesting. What does God say about it?
Now if you have never journaled before there are two things that I must tell you…please listen.
- YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE CREATIVE. You may not think that you are creative or an artist but my Beautiful Queen God created us all to be artist. So please let your light shine bright AND GO FOR IT!
- YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE ALL THE FANCY TOOLS: The only requirement for Manifestation Journaling is a notebook and pen. That is it. All the other stuff is just stuff.
Now in most main-stream Christian they will not call journaling or manifesting mindset work or creating your own reality a thing that Christians really don’t admit they do this and Christ Jesus is all they need. However this manifestation thing is consistently all over the Bible. And whether or not you have recognized it you have manifest things into your life. Think about it. Was there someone or something that you really wanted to happen or not happen and it came to pass. This can be something small but it did come to pass.
Also a little trick or really it is from God is when I lose something and I truly can’t find it I will say over and over “There is nothing Lost in God’s universe” And God will let me know when my car keys are, or a book or my purse. It works every time.
You may be thinking how do you start this and is something God wants me to do.
Let me ask you this. When you feel like you have to Wait on God or God is answering No to your pray request, this could be because you haven’t done your part. You have a block that is keeping you from stepping into your true purpose in life.
This is where Journaling is awesome way to get to the bottom of what is really going on.
Let’s take a step into the Bible and what it says about speaking words in to life.
When you start to think about the awesome and amazing things you want to do in your life, finding the love of your dreams, having the house of your dreams, having the career of your dreams, you think about them all day long and maybe have given the Law of Attraction a try but it really hasn’t come to pass, you are still living the same life you were living last year.
So why is that?
What is holding you back?
Do you feel guilty about it? Do you think that it is not what God wants in your life?
Why does it work for some people and not others?
Manifestation is real.
Why? Simply put, the mind is the most powerful resource in the universe. In the book of Genesis God talks about the way the physical bodies of Adam and Eve are made but He doesn’t go into the complex details of the brain, and all the organs and how they all work together. The mind, body and physical environment are connected. The Bible is full of stories meant to teach this amazing truth, but unfortunately, the scriptures have been taught in a way that is contrary to their original meanings and intent. For example, most of the Biblical stories are allegories that teach us about how the human mind and body work, some believe that they are separate from one another. But really they are connected to create the most amazing thing in the world achieving the Spirit of God and walking in His will and behaving like Him. This is a point not what a lot of people think it is. it is some crazy idea or unachiviable and complicated. But It is a very simple journey, but once the process is understood a little better it is also a very practical journey as well.
So why if it is so simple why do most people fail at changing their reality through the power of their mind?
So lets’ talk about this my Beautiful Queen, Let me tell you a story why most women will fail at becoming the Queen of their Lives: Let’s say a beautiful women learns that their thoughts produce their reality from a teaching or website. We’ll call this women Rose. Rose then makes a conscious choice to begin some of the techniques that the manifestation website encourages. Ultimately, these techniques are excellent, and the website owner teaching them could be dead on about how the technique works. So when Rose begins with visualization exercises every night before bed, holding the focus of her thoughts on whatever it is that she wants to manifest. Rose does this religiously for months and nothing changes. Why? What happened? If thoughts are really so powerful, why didn’t her reality change?
The reality is with me and for most us, we can go months even years worth of doing the journaling, setting intentions and saying the affirmation exercises and our reality won’t change Why? Why if we know this works and believe this works why in world won’t it change our reality?
Let me tell you, because, beautiful, the unconscious, habitual thinking patterns we all have are developed so much stronger than we usually realize. Even in our sleep, yes even while we sleep my beautiful, those unconscious, habitual mental patterns are swimming around and manifesting. Ultimately, those unconscious and habitual mental patterns of Rose and us beautiful Queens have been established throughout her and our entire life’s.
These mental patterns are Freaking Enormous!!!
They will never be broken through the practice of visualization exercises before bed. Rose’s mind is highly unstable. (but totally normal) The only true hope for Rose and us is to decide. We must decide to break through these enormous and seemly mountains we can’t move.
Do you want to know what I do, when I have a really REALLY big thing I want to make happen? Something that I want to manifest into reality? When I have no clue how to get started? When my mind shrieks it’s not POSSIBLE, or at the very least not YET, not for ME? When it’s literally so vast and overwhelming and the idea of actually having it is SO good I can’t even bring myself to get started with it?
I JUST HAVE TO DECIDE! DECIDE THIS REALLY WORKS AND BELIEVE!!!
I mean really can it be this easy? There has to be more to it than that?
What does the Bible say about all this?
There is a beautiful verse from the New Testament book of James which I believe explains this whole thing perfectly:
“A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways” (James 1:8).
I thought I knew this verse pretty well.
Then I read the NLT version
“Their loyalty is divided between God and the world, and they are unstable in everything they do.”
I know there is some who say a double-minded person is restless and confused in their thoughts, their actions, and their behavior. Such a person is always in conflict with themselves. So most of us are doubled-minded. We are divided with what we believe in God and what the world and our thoughts are telling us.
A double-minded individual is a person who is grounded in two conflicting ideas.
This realization is not one to take lightly this the key to manifesting the life you want. You can’t be believing one minute the having second thoughts the next. Or just believing it only happens to other women.
Let’s look at some more verses surrounding James 1:8 to show you more of what I mean.
“My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into divers temptations (the phenomena and tests of life);
Notice here James is saying that you shouldn’t get all worked up about temptations that come in to our lives. Why? Have you wonder why?
“Knowing that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing” (James 1:3-4).
So when I first read this and believe others have though the same way is that this mean we are to want nothing. MEANING that we can’t ask for what we truly want. That we shouldn’t more things and value in our lives. That we shouldn’t have dreams or desires. However what it truly means is Being left in nothing; that is, everything being complete, or fully carried out. This is what “wanting nothing” is. This means we can be in a state of contentment at all times and in all situations. It is a state of true freedom, regardless of the circumstances. And this is why many of us also fail at manifesting.
We have to decided to make it happen then let it go trusting that it will happen. Be content at all times.
As we continue in James 1:5-7, the picture begins to get more complete:
“If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that give to all men liberally…and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith (single mindedness), nothing wavering (especially thoughts!). For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind (life) and tossed. For let not that man think he shall receive anything of the Lord “(pure, original, mind).
So here we can see that James agrees that single-mindedness is the key. You must commit and do not take it back.
A single-minded Queen has a very powerful mind. If you read the rest of the chapter in James it should make perfect sense to you now.
So let’s get to it.
What are the 10 Secrets to Unleashing your Manifesting Journal.
- Start Your Day off on the Right foot.
- When you first wake up and your brain starts to clear away the sleepy take a few minutes to Thank God for the day and Think about all the positive things that are going to happen that day.
- Get off Your Phone.
- For the Love of God please don’t let your Facebook be the first thing you see in the morning. The first thing should be opening up your Bible and reading a few chapters. Pick a Bible Study to do. Take time to sit silently and dwell in God’s presents.
- ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE!!
- Yes we have all heard this one before, just in case you haven’t then please read Luke 11:9 One of the first steps to getting the life of your dreams is Asking for what you want. Write it down. Write down the life of you want.
- This is a Hard One
- Now that you have written a goal you want. It is now time to ask yourself why you don’t have it yet? Write down what the pay off is. We all have some reason of why are where we are. There is something positive about staying where we are.
- What DO You really want?
- List out this goal is really tangible? Is something that can really be reached? Far off dream or something that can happen tomorrow?
- Inline with God
- What does the Bible say about what you want? Is it Biblical Based?
- TRULY BELIEVE:
- Do you truly Believe or this a fantasy you just think about sometimes.
- ADDING VALUE
- Is what you want going to add value to world? Is this goal going to help others?
- Aline with your Goal
- If I’m getting aligned for ________________, then the real cold hard reality is, I’ll get what I want…so why am I avoiding allowing this to be fully aligned?
- If I’m feeling like I have received the end result, what does it feel like? Why am I resisting that?
- The Hard Truth
- Why do I not believe God will give this desire to me? This is hard to swallow but if you are not living the life that God has placed on your heart. And you know that it from God but your still not living the life of your desire then yes you don’t Believe God will give you the desire of your heart.
- Breakthrough Today
- What do you need to do today to have the break through you need.
- What beliefs are constantly coming up for me to face? What do I think that God is trying to get me to do?
- How can make mindset journaling a daily practice.
There you go my beautiful Queen questions to you get started. It really helped in the beginning to set a timer for about 15 minutes. Sometimes it can be challenging to start writing. But just like anything else once you get going the words will just come flowing out.
And remember this is between you and God so let your heart and soul speak out on what you truly want out of life.
Remember You are the Daughter of the Most High God
P.S What some ideas and worksheets to help you get started? Check out these Journal Prompts. http://www.queenofyourlife.life/journal-writing-prompts/
P.P.S If you are looking to achieve the life of dreams faster and more in depth then check out our 6 week workshop Starting April 24th 2017
Latest posts by coachterra (see all)
- Free Video of the #1 Secret God Wants You To Know. Sign Up Page - November 24, 2017
- Queen’s Guide To Life What You Need To Know To Enjoying Everyday Life - November 20, 2017
- Apply These 5 Secret Techniques To Improve Holiday Stress - November 17, 2017