Healthier Ranch Dressing
Ranch dressing can be loaded with fat and calories. Make your own much healthier version with this simple recipe has the classic flavor you’re looking for. It’s perfect for dipping or drizzling on salads or sandwiches.
Start by combining a variety of herbs and spices to make the Ranch Seasoning Blend. You only need a Tbsp. of the mixture per batch of ranch dressing. Store the rest in an airtight container for the next time you make dressing, or use it as a delicious spice rub for chicken or fish!
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 Tbsp. Ranch Seasoning Blend
Combine yogurt, buttermilk, and Seasoning Blend in a small bowl; mix well.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- 3 Essential Oils to Add to Your Fitness Routine - August 23, 2016
- 3 M’s For Dealing With Picky Eaters…Kids And Adults - August 9, 2016
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Give Up Soda - December 15, 2015